·Conduct analysis to address critical business challenges faced by client teams working in different markets across the banking value chain to recommend the best data and insights powered solutions
· Gathering business requirements to create high level business solution framework covering aspects of banking customer journey, policy & regulatory requirements, data driven business process design & Technology Architecture
·Interface with client teams along with inputs from internal research and data insights teams to develop solutions for identified opportunities across banking LOBs
·Build analytical use cases in AI and Machine Learning across different banking functions including Operations, Treasury and Finance, Risk assessment, Compliance and Regulatory, Fraud, IT and Technology, Product design and Marketing, AI driven Customer Experience
· Ability to work with large data sets and present findings / insights to key stakeholders; Data management using databases like SQL, Oracle, S3 buckets and likes of the same
· You should have worked for 4-6+ years in the area of Knowledge Strategy and Consulting, Analytics and AI Delivery and Business Operations in any of the Tier-1 consulting organizations (McKinsey, BCG etc.) with focus and experience in Banking industry
·Experience in at least some banking function like Operations, Treasury and Finance, Risk assessment, Compliance and Regulatory, Fraud, IT and Technology, Product design and Marketing, AI driven Customer Experience
·Experience in at least some areas of banking domain like Cards/Payments/Retail or Commercial Banking/Digital/Mortgages or Regulatory/Data Privacy/Asset Management/CDD/KYC/AML or Contact Center/Branch Banking along with knowledge of various banking products is required
·Have experience in building analytics models in atleast 1 or more banking function for cross-sell up-sell models, churn models, forecasting models, fraud detection models, AML models, default prediction models, risk pricing models etc.
·Hands on experience in building and deployment of Statistical Models/Machine Learning using following techniques – Statistical Algorithms (at least some of them)
a. Segmentation and Predictive Modeling (K means, Clustering, Multivariate Regression, Logistic Regression)
b. ML algorithms –RF, GBM / XgBoost, SVM
c. NLP algos – TFIDF, Word2vec, LDA
d. Exploratory Analytics (T-tests)
e. Decision Trees
·Experience with some databases preferred like Oracle, TD, Sybase, MS SQL, Win SQL, S3 buckets
·Experience and exposure to developing cloud solutions on AWS/GCP/Azure
·Good experience with Data, Analytics and AI technologies & tools – data native mindset with a deep understanding of Statistics and experience in A/B or multivariate experiment set-up, sharing testing results & recommendations
·Ability of Visual story-telling with BI & Visualization Tools (Tableau/Spotfire/Power BI, Cognos, Business Objects) is preferred
·Advanced Excel including VBA and PowerPoint skills
·Consulting skills Experience preferred
·Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results to non-technical business people
·You are laser focused on delivering outcomes with speed and agility
·You are self-driven and thrive in ambiguity
·MA/MBA/MSc/MPhil. in Statistics / Economics/ Mathematics / Engg. Degree from Top Colleges in India or Abroad
SAS BI Consultant:
Power BI and Reporting:
1) Proficient in Building the PowerBI dashboards, SSAS Cubes and Data warehouse solutions, using Microsoft BI tools and with industry best practices.
2) Understand and deliver the business scenarios for improvement on the BI platform from a clients perspective
3) Manage interaction and expectation of client considering all the aspects of building long term sustainable solution
4) Can create amazing dashboard designs, SSAS models, data models on the database, suggest ETL data flow and collectively support team for developments
5) Should manage the onsite and offshore assignments
6) Good knowledge of data warehouse modeling
7) Report and support to management for day to day activities and deliveries
8) Maker-Checker approach to follow in the development
We have two plant which we manufacture over 500 items. At both two plants operations run in 2 shifts. Both plant have capability to manufacture all 500 items, but the costs to manufacture is differnt at both plant.
Our senior mangement want to have dshboard that give visibiity:
1. What is made at which plant
2. Costs to manufacture item wise
3. Best production plan that will ensure products are made at the cheapest price
4. Ability to change the plan and see
Experts whi can help, please get in touch.
Tableau Developer Responsibilities:
Tableau Developer Requirements:
Our Client, A leading Finance company is looking to augment in their team with appropriate candidates with following skills.
Location: Delhi NCR region. (Onsite)
Contract period: Min 6 months
We are available over chat to address any queries.
• Resources having 3-5 years of experience in Data Science building predictive models
• Having knowledge of Optimization and Simulation
• Good proficiency in R and Python
• Knowledge of Trade Promotion Optimization would be plus
· Resources having 3-5 years of experience creating user interfaces using Power BI and R-Shiny
· Have basic Analytics concepts like Predictive modelling, Optimization and Simulation
· Knowledge of Python would be desirable
· Knowledge of Trade Promotion Optimization would be plus
· Excellent written and verbal communication.
· Good organizational skills.
· Ability to work as part of a team.