Keen to work on visualization and reporting ;
tools : sas, tableau, r
sas certified professional.
- 450+ /hr
I have 3.5 years of experience as a Business Analyst in R+SQL+ Tableau+ Data Modelling( Time series, Kmeans Clustering,etc)+ Salesforce( Email Marketing).
- 1,000+ /hr
I am a computer science undergraduate at VIT Vellore. I mostly work on AI/ML projects. I also develop cool web apps in my free time using modern technologies and JS stack. I love solving problems and challenges using technology
- 800+ /hr
Data Analyst with good knowledge of stastical tool like SPSS, SAS base
Certificate on data science by Genpact with B.Tech in computer science
- 500+ /hr
• MBA - Finance & Stats graduate with 3.5 years’ experience in Banking domain , seeking a transition in Data Science by pursuing a PGD in Data Science
• PG Diploma in Data Science IIIT-Bangalore & UpGrad I CGPA 3.55/4 Since Oct 2017
A comprehensive 11-month program taught by Industry experts and IIITB faculty; 7 case studies & projects; 400+ hours of academic learning & 30+ hours of industry mentoring
? PG Diploma in Management - Finance I CGPA 5.53/8 April 2011
Xavier Institute on Management and Entrepreneurship, Bengaluru
? PG Diploma in Banking Operations | 85% June 2007
? BSc- Stats (Hons) | 74.1% March 2006
Sri Venkateswara College, Delhi University, Delhi
? 12th | CBSE | 78.4% April 2003
? 10th | CBSE | 87% April 2001
KEY ACADEMIC PROJECTS
• Uber – Supply and Demand Project – Identified the root cause for the gap and suggested few strategies to ensure more availability of cabs during the peak hours.
• Identified the key driving factors which led to loan defaults, so that the company can ensure clean book and also not loose potential customers.
• Hr- Analytics
Credit Manager, ICICI Bank, Chennai Aug 2011 – Nov 2013
• Led a Team of 9 to process the loan by verifying borrower information, documents and review file documentation
• Reduced the TAT by 100% to 2 days in 4 months through rigorous training to sales and credit team.
• Identified the key factor for low audit score and worked on it to get the audit score of 98% in 6 months.
• Developed a “Deviation Module” to automate the credit appraisal which can reduce the TAT by 50%.
NRI – Relationship Manager, ICICI Bank, Chennai July 2007 – Oct 2008
• Provided NRI & Forex related services to the customers.
• Was able to generate ?.54 Million investment in a year , hence achieving my targets
• Handled complex customer complaints and challenges with effective resolution
• Machine Learning Modelling Techniques • Analytics Languages: R (Intermediate)
• Visualization tools: Tableau, R • Hypothesis Testing
• Databases: MySQL • Statistics & Exploratory Data Analysis
• Ms-Excel (Intermediate)
? “Retail Sprinter” for processing the highest number of files in that quarter
? Earned the title of “Quick Learne
- 150+ /hr
I am working on safety data visualization
I have experience of financial domain, it processing and production. Also I am well versed with the Data Analysis. Moreover I had successfully worked on Fraud Analysis in finance Domain.
- 100+ /hr
I\'m a Computer Science undergraduate looking for to work for someone in the field of analytics, machine learning, and deep learning as well.
- 100+ /hr
Post Graduate Diploma in Big Data Analytics from CDAC Pune.
Hands-on experience in Machine Learning, R, Python, and Tableau
- 200+ /hr