Effective Date: 1st October, 2016
- YOUR PRIVACY - OUR COMMITMENT
- "Brief" shall mean the details that the Registered User enters in the Software accessible through the Website regarding the Project which includes details such as the specifications, time lines, consideration/fees, deliverables etc. which is provided by a Registered User to the Service Providers so that they can Bid for the Project.
- "Confidential Information" shall mean all information and materials furnished by a party which: (a) if in written format is marked as confidential, or (b) if disclosed verbally is noted as confidential at time of disclosure, or (c) in the absence of either (a) or (b) is information which a reasonable party would deem to be non-public information and confidential. Confidential Information shall include, but not be limited to Content of the Website, Brief, Bids, Registered User Information such as details about the Projects pertaining to specification, time lines, consideration/fees, list of clients, all types of data, information, ideas, specifications, procedures, software, technical processes and formulas, source code, product designs, financial information, business plans, projections, marketing data and other similar information provided by a party, documentation, the existence and contents of this Agreement, whether such is transmitted in writing, orally, visually, (e.g. video terminal display) or on magnetic media, and shall include all proprietary information, customer and prospect lists, trade secrets, or proposed trade names, know-how, concepts, drawings, flow charts, diagrams and other intellectual property relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
- "Information" means and shall include Personal Information and Non-personal Information.
- "Project" shall mean assignments pertaining to the Information Technology industry requiring professionals offering Services.
- "Registered User" means any person who signs up and registers as a user by creating an Account on the Software through the Website and who posts Briefs for Projects and invites Bids from Service Providers.
- "Registered User Information" means information regarding Registered Users which includes information such as information pertaining to name, legal status and address of the Registered User, Brief of the Project;
- "Service" means IT services provided by the Service Provider to the Registered Users pertaining to the Project posted by the Registered User on the Website and/or Software.
- "Service Provider" means a duly qualified and experienced IT professional eligible and qualified to practise in India.
- "Service Provider Information" means information pertaining to his/her name, qualification, experience, specialization, consultation fees, education, professional memberships, details of the Bid submitted and communication with the Registered User regarding the Project etc.
- "Work Order" shall mean a job assigned by the Registered User to the Service Provider via the Website after signing up the Term Sheet and contains Terms and Conditions pertaining to the Project.
- All other capitalized terms shall have the meaning ascribed to them in the Other Terms.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Information Provided to Us:
- Information Collected Automatically: When you use the Website and/or Software, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser or mobile, including but not limited to your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number, location, URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, IP address and cookie information. We treat this data as Non-Personal Information, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
- USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- Use of Personal Information: We will use and store Personal Information to deliver Services to you, including registering you for our Services, verifying your identity and authority to use our Services, and to otherwise enable you to use our Website, Software and our Services; to maintain, and improve our Services, including, for example, to facilitate payments, provide Services you request (and send related information), develop new features, provide customer support to Users, develop safety features, authenticate users, and send updates and administrative messages, to market the Service and for the internal operational and administrative purposes of the Service, to process billing and payment, including sharing with third party payment gateways in connection with Website, Software and Services. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website or Software we may collect such information into a file specific to you. You agree that we may use Personal Information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze Website and Software usage, improve the Website and Software content and Service offerings, and customize the Website and Software content, layout, and Services. These uses improve the Website and Software and better tailor it to meet your needs, so as to provide you with a smooth, efficient, safe and customized experience while using the Website and/or Software.
- Non-personally identifiable information: We may freely use Non Personally Identifiable Information in connection with the Services offered through the Website and Software, including: to administer the Services being offered thereunder, to understand how well our Service is working, to market the Services and other products and services, to develop aggregate, statistical information on usage of the Service and to generally improve the Service.
- Email Communications: If you create an account and provide your email address, we will send you administrative and promotional emails. If you wish to opt out of promotional emails, you may do so by following the "unsubscribe" instructions in the email, or by editing your account settings. All Users receive administrative emails. If you wish to opt out of administrative emails, you must delete your account entirely and cease use of the Service.
- Text Message/SMS Communications: If you create an account and provide your telephone number, we will send you administrative and promotional text messages. If you wish to opt out of promotional text messages, you may do so by following the "optout" instructions in the text message, or by editing your account. From time to time, we may reveal general statistical information about our Website and Software.
- OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may also use your Personal Information to deliver information to you that, in some cases, are targeted to your interests, such as new services, rewards and promotions. The following are some circumstances under which and people to whom we would share your Information with from time-to-time:
- Disclosure of Personal Information:
- if you use the Service through the Website and/or Software, we may disclose your Information to the associated Service Provider who have listed their Services on the Website and Software to respond to the proposals submitted by you pertaining to Projects by posting Bids on the Website and /or Software. For instance, we may share details of your Company name, address, details of the Projects, specifications, time lines, consideration/fees, deliverables etc, and certain contact information (depending upon your location and applicable laws) to facilitate the Services, including promoting and marketing the Services of the Service Provider?
- to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with us under confidentiality agreements. These entities may use your Personal Information for performing services, administering promotions, analyzing data and usage of the Service through the Website and Software, processing credit card payments, operating the Service or providing support and maintenance services for the same, or providing customer service.
- when we have your consent to otherwise share the information.
- if you use the Service through the Website and/or Software, we may disclose your Information to Registered Users in connection with the Bids submitted by you in relation to the Projects posted by them on the Website and/or Software. For instance we may share details of your name, qualification, experience, specialization, consultation fees, education, professional memberships, and certain contact information (depending upon your location and applicable laws).
- to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with us under confidentiality agreements. These entities may use your Personal Information for performing marketing services, administering promotions, analyzing data and usage of the Service through the Website and Software, processing credit card payments, operating the Service or providing support and maintenance services for the same, or providing customer service.
- when we have your consent to otherwise share the information.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may disclose other Non-Personally Identifiable Information to third party advertisers and advertising agencies, partners, and other parties in order for us and such third parties to analyze (a) the performance of, to operate and improve the Services offered through the Website and Software, (b) the behavior of Registered Users and to target offers to Registered Users depending upon their requirements and (c) the behavior and ratings of Service Providers. We may also disclose, use or publish this information for promoting the Services offered under the Website and/or Software. These third parties are subject to confidentiality agreements with us and other legal restrictions that prohibit their use of the information we provide them for any other purpose except to facilitate the specific outsourced operation, unless you have explicitly agreed or given your prior permission to them for additional uses.
- Aggregate Information: Because the aggregate information we collect does not specifically identify you, it may be shared with any number of parties. For example, we may disclose anonymous, aggregated information to third parties such as potential business partners, end users, service providers, advertisers, and funding sources, in order to describe our business and operations.
- Communications with Us or Through the Service: Any communication or material you transmit to us by email or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary. Except to the extent expressly covered by this policy, anything you transmit or post may be used by us for any purpose, including but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, you expressly agree that we are free to use any ideas, concepts, knowhow, or techniques contained in any communication you send to us without compensation and for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services using such information.
You should be aware that Personal Information which you voluntarily include and transmit online in a publicly accessible blog, chat room, social media platform or otherwise online, or that you share in an open forum such as an in person panel or survey, may be viewed and used by others without any restrictions. We are unable to control such uses of your Personal Information, and by using such services you assume the risk that the Personal Information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties for any number of purposes.
If you do not want to receive commercial email or other mail from us, please indicate your preference during the registration process or by making a modification on your account settings page or through the 'settings' tab on the Website once you're logged into the service.
- ACCESS OR CHANGE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may review, correct, update or change your Account information at any time. To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your Personal Information. Your user ID and password are required in order to access your Account.
- OTHER WEBSITES
- ACCOUNT DELETION
Should you ever decide to delete your Account, you may do so by clicking on the "delete account" link on your account settings page. If you terminate your Account, your profile, including your check-in history and any promotional offers you received, will be removed from the site and deleted from our servers. Because of the way we maintain our Website and/or Software, such deletion may not be immediate, and residual copies of your profile information or posts may remain on backup media for up to ninety (90) days.
Even after you remove information from your Account or profile, copies of that information may remain viewable elsewhere, to the extent it has been shared with others, it was otherwise distributed pursuant to your privacy settings, or it was copied or stored by other users. Removed and deleted information may remain on backup media for up to ninety (90) days prior to being deleted from our servers.
- CONTACTING US
- ACCOUNT INFORMATION
You may correct your account information at any time by logging into your Account. If you wish to cancel your Account, please email us at email@example.com. Please note that in some cases we may retain certain information about you as required by law, or for legitimate business purposes to the extent permitted by law. For instance, if you have a standing credit or debt on your account, or if we believe you have committed fraud or violated our Terms, we may seek to resolve the issue before deleting your information.
- SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take reasonable security measures and procedures, and as specified by applicable law, to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, or unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of Personal Information. While we take these reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information, you acknowledge and agree that no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for the unauthorized use of your information or for any lost, stolen, compromised passwords, or for any activity on your Account via unauthorized password activity.
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, in case of grievances you can contact:
F103, Kanchenjunga Tower, Sector 56, Gurgaon - 122001