Demand Analysis and Forecasting is predicting future demand for a product or service on the basis of past events and prevailing trends.
Critical to a well oiled Supply Chain, Demand Forecasting analysis
may be used in production planning, inventory management
, assessing future capacity requirements, or in making decisions on whether to enter a new market. Further, your customers demand immediate responses irrespective of location or time and you need to meet these needs rapidly, and cost-effectively.
Our experts can help:
- Use demand forecasting analysis techniques such as predictive algorithms to better forecast demand based on internal and external factors.
- Explain the key explanatory variables that impact the demand at the most granular levels.
- Establish the level of significance of the key explanatory variables.
- Simulate various scenarios leveraging the explanatory variables to help shape demand.
- Get a visibility on ROI from various marketing inputs such as promotions.