Customer Segmentation & Profiling, Customer Lifetime Value, Cross & Up-Selling and more...
Demand Forecasting & Management, Transport & Logistics Optimization, Quality Analytics and more...
Customer Segmentation & Profiling, Customer Driven Marketing, Marketing Mix and ROI and more...
Market Risk Analytics, Credit Risk Analytics, Insurance & Banking Fraud Analytics and more...
Customer-Driven Marketing, Shelf Storage & Merchandise Planning, Dynamic Pricing & Optimization and more...
Sentiment Analytics, Text & Contexual Analytics and more...
A/B & Multivariate Testing, Conversion Rate Optimization, Website Audit and more...
Static & Interactive Visualizations, Dashboards & BI Applications, UX/UI Design and more...
Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing Image Processing and more...
Real-Time Processing & Streaming Analytics Batch Analytics and more...
Quote-to-cash, Procure-to-pay, Customer onboarding and more...
SAS Data Integration Consultant:
Our client, a home appliances manufacturer, wants to understand the past effectiveness of the marketing spend and take decisions regarding their future spend directions. We are looking for providers who could assist us in establishing the impact of key marketing variables.
· Resources having 3-5 years of experience creating user interfaces using Power BI and R-Shiny
· Have basic Analytics concepts like Predictive modelling, Optimization and Simulation
· Knowledge of Python would be desirable
· Knowledge of Trade Promotion Optimization would be plus
· Excellent written and verbal communication.
· Good organizational skills.
· Ability to work as part of a team.
Machine Learning Programmers:
Power BI and Reporting:
1) Proficient in Building the PowerBI dashboards, SSAS Cubes and Data warehouse solutions, using Microsoft BI tools and with industry best practices.
2) Understand and deliver the business scenarios for improvement on the BI platform from a clients perspective
3) Manage interaction and expectation of client considering all the aspects of building long term sustainable solution
4) Can create amazing dashboard designs, SSAS models, data models on the database, suggest ETL data flow and collectively support team for developments
5) Should manage the onsite and offshore assignments
6) Good knowledge of data warehouse modeling
7) Report and support to management for day to day activities and deliveries
8) Maker-Checker approach to follow in the development
SAS Analytics Consultant: