Customer Segmentation & Profiling, Customer Lifetime Value, Cross & Up-Selling and more...
Demand Forecasting & Management, Transport & Logistics Optimization, Quality Analytics and more...
Customer Segmentation & Profiling, Customer Driven Marketing, Marketing Mix and ROI and more...
Market Risk Analytics, Credit Risk Analytics, Insurance & Banking Fraud Analytics and more...
Customer-Driven Marketing, Shelf Storage & Merchandise Planning, Dynamic Pricing & Optimization and more...
Sentiment Analytics, Text & Contexual Analytics and more...
A/B & Multivariate Testing, Conversion Rate Optimization, Website Audit and more...
Static & Interactive Visualizations, Dashboards & BI Applications, UX/UI Design and more...
Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing Image Processing and more...
Real-Time Processing & Streaming Analytics Batch Analytics and more...
Quote-to-cash, Procure-to-pay, Customer onboarding and more...
Our Client, A leading Data Sciences Consulting company is looking to augment their team with appropriate candidates with following skills.
What do we expect from you?
• Analyze & interpret data and communicate results to clients, often with the aid of
mathematical/statistical techniques and software. This role requires:
• Data exploration, mathematical/statistical modelling, data analysis and hypothesis testing.
• Design, development and deployment of Predictive models and frameworks.
• Complex statistical concepts are explained in a way that clients can understand and advice on strategy.
What do you need to excel at?
• Well-versed in quantitative analysis, research, data mining, trend analysis, customer profiling, clustering, segmentation and predictive modelling.
• Executing the data-driven planning process by building models and frameworks that connect business unit drivers to company financials and forecast to take the correct decision as per the business need.
• Design and build dashboards and other visualizations in BI tools.
• Should be able to handle assigned tasks in the capacity of individual contributor.
• Demonstrate excellent teamwork.
• Collaborate with other data analysts to provide development coverage, support, and
knowledge sharing and mentoring of junior team members.
What are we looking for?
• Bachelor's in Computer Science/ Engineering, Statistics, Math or related quantitative degree
or equivalent work experience.
• Experience with modelling techniques such as clustering, linear & logistic regression, random
• Experience in working with unstructured data and text analytics.
• Must have a passion for data, structured or unstructured.
• 2-4 years of hands-on experience with R/Python and SQL is must.
• Should have sound experience in data mining and data analysis.
• Excellent critical thinking, verbal and written communications skills.
• Ability and desire to work in a proactive, highly engaging, high-pressure, client service
• Good presentation skills.
We need to predict the demand for a particular category of merchandise. As of now we don't have a hang of how much to produce.
We are looking at Analytics Consuling firms or experts Data Scientists to help us predict the Next Best Service offer that we could make for a particular client. We have customer level data availabe for this from the homegrown CRM and the same can be provided.
Candidates with experience in the domain may bid or reach out to us for any queries.
We are looking at expert Data Scientists/firms who could work on helping out with service demand forecasting at service type level. 2 years of granular historical data sets shall be provided for the same. Teams with experience in the domain may bid/reach-out with queries, if any.
Looking for visual representation of our analytics of past 3 years to understand the customer behaviour. We will provide complete access to our analytics account. Do let me know if you need any specific details to present this report. We will provide complete access to our analytics account. Do let me know if you need any specific details to present this report.