Customer Segmentation & Profiling, Customer Lifetime Value, Cross & Up-Selling and more...
Demand Forecasting & Management, Transport & Logistics Optimization, Quality Analytics and more...
Customer Segmentation & Profiling, Customer Driven Marketing, Marketing Mix and ROI and more...
Market Risk Analytics, Credit Risk Analytics, Insurance & Banking Fraud Analytics and more...
Customer-Driven Marketing, Shelf Storage & Merchandise Planning, Dynamic Pricing & Optimization and more...
Sentiment Analytics, Text & Contexual Analytics and more...
A/B & Multivariate Testing, Conversion Rate Optimization, Website Audit and more...
Static & Interactive Visualizations, Dashboards & BI Applications, UX/UI Design and more...
Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing Image Processing and more...
Real-Time Processing & Streaming Analytics Batch Analytics and more...
Quote-to-cash, Procure-to-pay, Customer onboarding and more...
SAS Data Quality Consultant:
Power BI and Reporting:
1) Proficient in Building the PowerBI dashboards, SSAS Cubes and Data warehouse solutions, using Microsoft BI tools and with industry best practices.
2) Understand and deliver the business scenarios for improvement on the BI platform from a clients perspective
3) Manage interaction and expectation of client considering all the aspects of building long term sustainable solution
4) Can create amazing dashboard designs, SSAS models, data models on the database, suggest ETL data flow and collectively support team for developments
5) Should manage the onsite and offshore assignments
6) Good knowledge of data warehouse modeling
7) Report and support to management for day to day activities and deliveries
8) Maker-Checker approach to follow in the development
Web Scrapping Programmers:
· As a Python Developer, your role is to apply your knowledge set to fetch data from multiple online sources, cleanse it and build APIs on top of it
· Develop a deep understanding of our vast data sources on the web and know exactly how, when, and which data to scrap, parse and store this data
· Work closely with Database Administrators to store data in SQL and NoSQL databases
· Develop frameworks for automating and maintaining the constant flow of data from multiple sources
· Work independently with little supervision to research and test innovative solutions
Skills and Qualifications:
· Experience with SQL databases
· Experience with multi-processing, multi-threading and AWS/Azure
· Strong knowledge of scraping frameworks such as Python(Request, BeautifulSoup), Web-Harvest and others
· Previous experience with web crawling is a must
·Conduct analysis to address critical business challenges faced by client teams working in different markets across the banking value chain to recommend the best data and insights powered solutions
· Gathering business requirements to create high level business solution framework covering aspects of banking customer journey, policy & regulatory requirements, data driven business process design & Technology Architecture
·Interface with client teams along with inputs from internal research and data insights teams to develop solutions for identified opportunities across banking LOBs
·Build analytical use cases in AI and Machine Learning across different banking functions including Operations, Treasury and Finance, Risk assessment, Compliance and Regulatory, Fraud, IT and Technology, Product design and Marketing, AI driven Customer Experience
· Ability to work with large data sets and present findings / insights to key stakeholders; Data management using databases like SQL, Oracle, S3 buckets and likes of the same
· You should have worked for 4-6+ years in the area of Knowledge Strategy and Consulting, Analytics and AI Delivery and Business Operations in any of the Tier-1 consulting organizations (McKinsey, BCG etc.) with focus and experience in Banking industry
·Experience in at least some banking function like Operations, Treasury and Finance, Risk assessment, Compliance and Regulatory, Fraud, IT and Technology, Product design and Marketing, AI driven Customer Experience
·Experience in at least some areas of banking domain like Cards/Payments/Retail or Commercial Banking/Digital/Mortgages or Regulatory/Data Privacy/Asset Management/CDD/KYC/AML or Contact Center/Branch Banking along with knowledge of various banking products is required
·Have experience in building analytics models in atleast 1 or more banking function for cross-sell up-sell models, churn models, forecasting models, fraud detection models, AML models, default prediction models, risk pricing models etc.
·Hands on experience in building and deployment of Statistical Models/Machine Learning using following techniques – Statistical Algorithms (at least some of them)
a. Segmentation and Predictive Modeling (K means, Clustering, Multivariate Regression, Logistic Regression)
b. ML algorithms –RF, GBM / XgBoost, SVM
c. NLP algos – TFIDF, Word2vec, LDA
d. Exploratory Analytics (T-tests)
e. Decision Trees
·Experience with some databases preferred like Oracle, TD, Sybase, MS SQL, Win SQL, S3 buckets
·Experience and exposure to developing cloud solutions on AWS/GCP/Azure
·Good experience with Data, Analytics and AI technologies & tools – data native mindset with a deep understanding of Statistics and experience in A/B or multivariate experiment set-up, sharing testing results & recommendations
·Ability of Visual story-telling with BI & Visualization Tools (Tableau/Spotfire/Power BI, Cognos, Business Objects) is preferred
·Advanced Excel including VBA and PowerPoint skills
·Consulting skills Experience preferred
·Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results to non-technical business people
·You are laser focused on delivering outcomes with speed and agility
·You are self-driven and thrive in ambiguity
·MA/MBA/MSc/MPhil. in Statistics / Economics/ Mathematics / Engg. Degree from Top Colleges in India or Abroad
Tableau Developer Responsibilities:
Tableau Developer Requirements:
• Resources having 3-5 years of experience in Data Science building predictive models
• Having knowledge of Optimization and Simulation
• Good proficiency in R and Python
• Knowledge of Trade Promotion Optimization would be plus