We need help with our inventory planning. More details to be shared. Interested partie please contact
Our Client, A leading Data Sciences Consulting company is looking to augment their team with appropriate candidates with following skills.
This position is for a Big Data Engineer specialized in Hadoop and Spark technologies.
• Design & implement new components and various emerging technologies in Hadoop Eco System, and successful execution of various projects.
• Integrate external data sources and create data lake/data mart.
• Integrate machine learning models on real time input data stream.
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams: infrastructure, network, database.
• Work with various teams to setup new Hadoop users, security and platform governance which should be pci-dss complaint.
• Create and executive capacity planning strategy process for the Hadoop platform.
• Monitor job performances, file system/disk-space management, cluster & database connectivity, log files, management of backup/security and troubleshooting various user issues.
• Design, implement, test and document performance benchmarking strategy for platform as well for each use cases.
• Drive customer communication during critical events and participate/lead various operational improvement initiatives.
• Responsible for setup, administration, monitoring, tuning, optimizing, governing Large Scale
• Hadoop Cluster and Hadoop components: On-Premise/Cloud to meet high availability/uptime requirements.
Education & Skills Summary:
• 2-4 years’ relevant experience in BIG DATA.
• Exposure to Cloudera/Hortonworks production implementations.
• Knowlegde of Linux and shell scripting is a must.
• Sound knowledge on Python or Scala.
• Sound knowledge on Spark, HDFS/HIVE/HBASE
• Thorough understanding of Hadoop, Spark, and ecosystem components.
• Must be proficient with data ingestion tools like sqoop, flume, talend, and Kafka.
• Candidates having knowledge on Machine Learning using Spark will be given preference.
• Knowledge of Spark & Hadoop is must.
• Knowledge of AWS and Google Cloud Platform and their various components is preferable.
Location: Gurgaon / Mumbai
No of Postion: 2/1
We are creating repository for Learning Development purpose. We intend to catalogue thought provoking content available over the internet basis the indstury and function interested Data Scientists are invited to bid.
We are available over chat to address any queries.
We are looking at expert Data Scientists/firms who could work on helping out with service demand forecasting at service type level. 2 years of granular historical data sets shall be provided for the same. Teams with experience in the domain may bid/reach-out with queries, if any.
We are looking for resources with following criteria.
Number of Positions: 5
Location: Delhi NCR region.
Contract period: Min 6 months
We need to predict the demand for a particular category of merchandise. As of now we don't have a hang of how much to produce.
1. We have LN software impkemented which is not indication proper analytics and visualiztion of business parameters
2. We'd like to have those parameters, visually and also in Excel.
3. The buisness parameters that we want to track are from order booking to collection.