Tableau Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing, maintaining, and managing advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions.
- Performing and documenting data analysis, data validation, and data mapping/design.
- Reviewing and improving existing systems and collaborating with teams to integrate new systems.
- Conducting unit tests and developing database queries to analyze the effects and troubleshoot any issues.
- Creating tools to store data within the organization.
Tableau Developer Requirements:
- Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Relevant work experience.
- A solid understanding of SQL, rational databases, and normalization.
- Proficiency in use of query and reporting analysis tools.
- Competency in Excel (macros, pivot tables, etc.)
- Extensive experience in developing, maintaining and managing Tableau driven dashboards & analytics and working knowledge of Tableau administration/architecture.
- Bangalore/Chennai/ Hyderabad (WFH at the moment)
- 3 months. May get extended.