Position: AEM Developers
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience developing with AEM based website environments
· Work closely with the Digital Innovation Team in building the next generation of mobile / Web application on website interface, iOS, Android, other relevant platforms.
· Coordinate with MAB Digital team and create layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices which includes designing, coding, testing, implementing,maintaining, and supporting the web application. Deliver across the entire Mobile app and Web life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
· Build products using HTML/CSS/JS/AJAX/jQuery, Typescript, Otter, RxJS on Angular
· Interface with APIs to connect applications to back-end services
· Development experience with Microsoft .NET including (but not limited to) ASP.NET (Web Forms and MVC), C#, ADO.NET, SSRS, SSIS, Windows Forms, Entity Framework and Web Services (SOAP, WCF and Web API).
· Build a prototype model based on UI/UX design
· Optimize performance for the apps /web.
· Integrate data from various back-end services and databases and also be responsible for maintaining, expanding and scaling site.
· Experienced in Agile or SCRUM development methodology.
· Familiar with Development and Debugging Tools for Cross-Browser Issues.
· Familiar with API & SDK Integration, experience with Git and Github, Hands on experience in the full life cycle of hybrid mobile application development,
· Ability to code on C#, Node.js, .NET, etc, Experience Building User Interfaces and Prototypes from Wireframes and Designs
· Experience Building User Interfaces and Prototypes from Wireframes and Designs, Passion for quality and attention to detail
Nos of Resources required: 1 to 2
Work location: Bangalore
Experience: 4 yrs – 5 yrs
Mobilization Period in weeks: 2 weeks