Position: Hadoop Admin
Must Have Technical Skills: Hadoop Admin
Good to have Technical Skills: Linux Admin, ETL
· Extensive experience with RedHat Linux and Cloudera is mandatory.
· Experience in installing, configuring, upgrading and managing Hadoop environment.
· Responsible for deployments, and monitor for capacity, performance, and/or troubleshooting issues.
· Work closely with data scientists and data engineers to ensure the smooth operation of the platform.
· End-to-end performance tuning of the clusters.
· Maintains and administers computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
· Defines procedures for monitoring and evaluates, diagnoses and establishes work plan to resolve system issues.
· Working knowledge of entire Hadoop ecosystem like HDFS, Hive, Yarn, Oozie, Kafka, Impala, Hive, Kudu, HBase, Spark and Spark Streaming.
· Knowledge of Private and Public cloud computing and virtualization platform.
Nos of Resources required: 2 to 3
Work location: Remote
Experience: 4 yrs – 5 yrs
Mobilization Period in weeks: 1 week
Duration: 3 to 6 months