* Data Science Professional with 9+ years of overall experience and 4+ years? experience particularly in BI and Analytics.
* Post graduate in Business Analytics with sufficient knowledge and understanding of fundamental areas of Statistics, Probability, Data Mining/Machine Learning and Data Visualization.
* Passionate and curious about data and research with competency in researching and analyzing raw data.
* Fully familiar with Exploratory Data Analysis, Statistical Analysis using Hypothesis, ANOVA, Multiple Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Machine Learning Techniques like Clustering, Decision Trees, etc.
* Quick learner and enjoy working with cutting edge technologies.
* Ability to communicate and illustrate valuable data insights to non-technical audiences as well as interfacing with senior stakeholders and others.
* Proven ability to complete projects in organized, timely manner.
* Excellent end to end Business Analysis experience.
- 700+ /hr
Expert at chegg in probability and statistics
- 500+ /hr
Currently I am pursuing M.Sc. (Applied Statistics and Analytics) from NMIMS. I have a working experience of around 18 months at Nielsen. I have gained hands on experience at using Statistical techniques like Sampling and estimation for calculating the optimum sample for cities and villages and estimating the universe of stores using the ratio estimate method. Automation of BAU activities which includes logic check, trend check and other QC parameters for census data using R. Instrumental in managing and handling RMS data and conducting research to ensure delivery of quality reports to the FMCG clients. Analyzing and visualizing for trend check of estimated sales using Spotfire. While working as an intern at Hopstoch.in I was instrumental in creating SQL queries for our clients for uploading delivery status & helping them with reports/KPI in excel on daily basis. Coordinating with their finance team and understanding their requirements and executing them in SQL. Providing timely and error free reports to understand the business need using EXCEL and SQL. Understanding our company?s data and analyzing according to the requirement and executing on SQL for desired output. I also got an opportunity on working a live project for of Business Optimization for Charcoal Biryani (Online Food Joint). Helping Charcoal Biryani to dig deep into their business by providing them with different customer segments based on customer\'s Frequency, Recency, Engagement, Value so that they can run different campaigns for different segments of customer\'s. In addition to this through Principal Component Analysis we allot tiers to segment and design loyalty program for top tier customers. We have also done Market Basket Analysis to check for most combination of products that is been purchased. I have also worked on a Research paper of Impact of Urbanisation on biodiversity. The purpose of the study was to understand how the factors contributing towards urbanisation have an impact on biodiversity through descriptive and exploratory analysis. To cluster and identify countries which fall in the same category of urbanisation and the impact which it has on biodiversity. To understand how biodiversity behaves in countries which are most urbanised against the countries that are least urbanised through K-Means clustering technique. We also build a Multiple Linear Regression model to predict the change in biodiversity through various factor of urbanisation. To understand which all factors of urbanization should be considered to help flourish biodiversity.
- 300+ /hr
Due to the growing number of problems being solved by data science (and the enormous number of problems that are yet to be solved by it), I decided to pursue my career in the field. My inclination for Mathematics and coding helped me be dedicated. I completed my post graduate certification in Big Data and Analytics from S.P Jain School of Global Management, where I had a CGPA of 8.26, and deployed a chatbot on Facebook messenger using random forests, NLP techniques and Python. I also possess 1 year of experience as a Data Scientist at Educational Initiatives and am currently pursuing my Masters in Applied Statistics and Analytics from NMIMS University
- 400+ /hr
Pursuing Statistics and interested in Data Science and Machine Learning,
Would like to work on projects where I can enhance my skills and deliver my best through my work.
- 200+ /hr
data analyst. Experienced professional in R, Tableau, Excel, Python.
- 150+ /hr
Identify relationships and trends in data, as well as any factors that could affect the results of research.
? Report results of statistical analyses, including information in the form of graphs, charts, and tables.
? Analyze and interpret statistical data to identify significant differences in relationships among sources of information.
? Adapt statistical methods to solve specific problems in many fields, such as economics, biology, and engineering.
? Develop software applications or programming to use for statistical modeling and graphic analysis.
? Develop and test experimental designs, sampling techniques, and analytical methods.
? Prepare data for processing by organizing information, checking for any inaccuracies, and adjusting and weighting the raw data.
? Plan data collection methods for specific projects and determine the types and sizes of sample groups to be used.
? Process large amounts of data for statistical modeling and graphic analysis, using computers.
? Evaluate the statistical methods and procedures used to obtain data to ensure validity, applicability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- 1,000+ /hr
• Experience in Data Analytics with experience on statistical tools SAS, R, Python, Excel, and Machine learning.
• Have hands on experience in R and Python
• Have hands on experience in TM1 Architect.
• Knowledge of Shiny.
• A team player with the strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a Team Environment.
- 1,500+ /hr
R professional with exceptional skills in the customer analytics domain
- 1,000+ /hr
Ambitious and analytical business analyst seeks a position with an organization that values forward thinking and strategic business process modeling skill.