Data Scientist combining classical statistical approaches with more modern machine learning methods.
I\'m a data scientist with 5 years of experience in research and in leading new software projects, data mining and machine learning. I enjoy working on using Big Data stream mining and large-scale data analysis to gain insights from Big Data. I design and build applications on real-time data mining, at the intersection of mathematics, data science, algorithms, and business.
I have two degrees in mathematics, one in Pure Mathematics and the other in Applied Mathematics. This degrees gave me an solid mathematical preparation, skills and ingenuity in mathematical modeling techniques like machine learning, computer fluid dynamics, data mining, time series and regression that can suit a wide range of applications in various branches of economy and industry and facilitated the use of computational and numerical techniques applications. With excellent skills in computer simulation using Monte Carlo methods.
My main areas of expertise and interest are:
- Applied Mathematics(Data Science, Probability and Statistics)
- Machine Learning algorithms (Python - scikit-learn, pandas, numpy, scipy; R)
- Applied Data Science (credit risk finance, stock market, portfolio management, V@R, ES and CV@R)
- Optimisation Modeller
- Deterministic Models like population models or CFD (in C and Fortran)
- Big Data(Hadoop, Scala/Figaro and SQL, Spark for Apache Server)
I like working collaboratively with a group of people in order to achieve a goal in a good group spirit.
- 50+ /hr
Current IIT Delhi undergraduate well versed with R, Tableau, Alteryx, Google Analytics and Python. experienced with projects in data science.
- 500+ /hr
Certified data scientist with R
- 100+ /hr
Keen to work on visualization and reporting ;
tools : sas, tableau, r
sas certified professional.
- 450+ /hr
I have 3.5 years of experience as a Business Analyst in R+SQL+ Tableau+ Data Modelling( Time series, Kmeans Clustering,etc)+ Salesforce( Email Marketing).
- 1,000+ /hr
I am a computer science undergraduate at VIT Vellore. I mostly work on AI/ML projects. I also develop cool web apps in my free time using modern technologies and JS stack. I love solving problems and challenges using technology
- 800+ /hr
Data Analyst with good knowledge of stastical tool like SPSS, SAS base
Certificate on data science by Genpact with B.Tech in computer science
- 500+ /hr
• MBA - Finance & Stats graduate with 3.5 years’ experience in Banking domain , seeking a transition in Data Science by pursuing a PGD in Data Science
• PG Diploma in Data Science IIIT-Bangalore & UpGrad I CGPA 3.55/4 Since Oct 2017
A comprehensive 11-month program taught by Industry experts and IIITB faculty; 7 case studies & projects; 400+ hours of academic learning & 30+ hours of industry mentoring
? PG Diploma in Management - Finance I CGPA 5.53/8 April 2011
Xavier Institute on Management and Entrepreneurship, Bengaluru
? PG Diploma in Banking Operations | 85% June 2007
? BSc- Stats (Hons) | 74.1% March 2006
Sri Venkateswara College, Delhi University, Delhi
? 12th | CBSE | 78.4% April 2003
? 10th | CBSE | 87% April 2001
KEY ACADEMIC PROJECTS
• Uber – Supply and Demand Project – Identified the root cause for the gap and suggested few strategies to ensure more availability of cabs during the peak hours.
• Identified the key driving factors which led to loan defaults, so that the company can ensure clean book and also not loose potential customers.
• Hr- Analytics
Credit Manager, ICICI Bank, Chennai Aug 2011 – Nov 2013
• Led a Team of 9 to process the loan by verifying borrower information, documents and review file documentation
• Reduced the TAT by 100% to 2 days in 4 months through rigorous training to sales and credit team.
• Identified the key factor for low audit score and worked on it to get the audit score of 98% in 6 months.
• Developed a “Deviation Module” to automate the credit appraisal which can reduce the TAT by 50%.
NRI – Relationship Manager, ICICI Bank, Chennai July 2007 – Oct 2008
• Provided NRI & Forex related services to the customers.
• Was able to generate ?.54 Million investment in a year , hence achieving my targets
• Handled complex customer complaints and challenges with effective resolution
• Machine Learning Modelling Techniques • Analytics Languages: R (Intermediate)
• Visualization tools: Tableau, R • Hypothesis Testing
• Databases: MySQL • Statistics & Exploratory Data Analysis
• Ms-Excel (Intermediate)
? “Retail Sprinter” for processing the highest number of files in that quarter
? Earned the title of “Quick Learne
- 150+ /hr
I have experience of financial domain, it processing and production. Also I am well versed with the Data Analysis. Moreover I had successfully worked on Fraud Analysis in finance Domain.
- 500+ /hr
- Republic of Ireland