In the world of intense competition, blurring channels and changing consumer behavior, attaining the golden supply-demand balance is not always so simple in practice. Retailers are caught between the dual objectives of maximizing margins while clearing their merchandise.
As a result it has become imperative for them to get more precise with their markdown strategy, and control the depth and timing of markdown to react better to store-level inventory.
For leading retailers, dynamic pricing
could lead the way in optimizing markdowns that are tailored to local buyer behavior. Dynamic pricing
offers an opportunity to maximize margin, sell-through, and inventory value while addressing the common fallacies of ?Too much Too soon? causing stock outs & margin loss or ?Too little Too late? causing excess stock & impacting new product sales
Our experts can help:
- Increase sales and gross margins with a proactive approach to optimizing price, promotion and markdown strategies.
- Increase promotion profit?ability.
- Set the right price for every product in every store.
- Identify opportunities to adjust prices to boost the profitability of individual products
- Encourage customers to shift from purchasing low-margin products to high-margin products.
- Tailor promotions and prices to increase customer loyalty and profits.
- Maximize in-stock positions by supporting replenishment systems with store-level demand forecasts.