Customer Segmentation & Profiling, Customer Lifetime Value, Cross & Up-Selling and more...
Demand Forecasting & Management, Transport & Logistics Optimization, Quality Analytics and more...
Customer Segmentation & Profiling, Customer Driven Marketing, Marketing Mix and ROI and more...
Market Risk Analytics, Credit Risk Analytics, Insurance & Banking Fraud Analytics and more...
Customer-Driven Marketing, Shelf Storage & Merchandise Planning, Dynamic Pricing & Optimization and more...
Sentiment Analytics, Text & Contexual Analytics and more...
A/B & Multivariate Testing, Conversion Rate Optimization, Website Audit and more...
Static & Interactive Visualizations, Dashboards & BI Applications, UX/UI Design and more...
Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing Image Processing and more...
Real-Time Processing & Streaming Analytics Batch Analytics and more...
Quote-to-cash, Procure-to-pay, Customer onboarding and more...
• Resources having 3-5 years of experience in Data Science building predictive models
• Having knowledge of Optimization and Simulation
• Good proficiency in R and Python
• Knowledge of Trade Promotion Optimization would be plus
SAS Analytics Consultant:
SAS Data Integration Consultant:
Power BI and Reporting:
1) Proficient in Building the PowerBI dashboards, SSAS Cubes and Data warehouse solutions, using Microsoft BI tools and with industry best practices.
2) Understand and deliver the business scenarios for improvement on the BI platform from a clients perspective
3) Manage interaction and expectation of client considering all the aspects of building long term sustainable solution
4) Can create amazing dashboard designs, SSAS models, data models on the database, suggest ETL data flow and collectively support team for developments
5) Should manage the onsite and offshore assignments
6) Good knowledge of data warehouse modeling
7) Report and support to management for day to day activities and deliveries
8) Maker-Checker approach to follow in the development
Position: PySpark Developer
Must Have Technical Skills: PySpark
Good to have Technical Skills: Spark, DWH
· Hand on experience in Pyspark and Numpy, List, Pandas, Graph plotter.
· Excellent knowledge of Python framework and Airflow/Luigi/Dagster/Apache Beam.
· Python skills with all sorts of data libraries, visualization libraries,
· Good SQL knowledge.
· Ability to perform multiple task in continually changing environment.
· Exposure on Hive/HBase/Redis.
· Good knowledge of Data warehousing.
· Reading from Parquet and other format.
· Worked on Hive and HBase.
Nos of Resources required: 3 to 4
Work location: Remote
Experience: 4 yrs – 5 yrs
Mobilization Period in weeks: 1 week
Duration: 3 to 6 months